Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Vocabulary Notebook UNIT 11

Exercise 1. What do those people look like? Match the sentence and the people.

1. She has short hair. d
2. He's bald and he wears glasses. a
3. She is wearing earrings. d
4. She wears her hair in braids. c
5. He's short hair a little heavy. d
6. She has freckles. e
7. She has long hair and big brown eyes. c
8. He's tall and thin with blonde hair. d
9. She has curly hair c

Exercise 2.

1. A family member:

My brother has a short brown hair. He is not too tall. and he has not got freckles. He wears glasses.

2. A classmate:
My classmate is very tall. He has got a blonde hair and muscular body because he plays baskatball.

3. A close friend
My close friend is fat. He has got glasses. And he has a bald hair.

4. Yourself:
I wear glasses. My skin is yellow. Im a skinny man.

5. Another person.
She has a long hair and she has a big eyes. She is really fashionable. She is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment