Thursday, May 9, 2013

It’s Me (Poster)


It’s Me
Hi
I’m not a professional speechmaker
Or perfect succesfull man
And I’m not successful bachelor intern
I have a good teacher not best Mongolia
I speak Mongolia and English not Chinese
And I pronounce it “Lanuage” not “Lagug”
I can proudly walk to my future and become High community
If you believe in luck never do that don’t believe anyone just believe yourself
I believe in my university’s  training not luck
Diversity not assimilation
And that man on these pictures
He is a man who can play piano guitar drum or others not a pc game
I’m not a cattleman
Or Mongolian Warrior
And I don’t live in mongol ger
Or eat meat
Or own a horse
And I don’t know
 I listen Morin Khuur’s melody
I have a parliament not empire
I speak Mongolia not China
And I’m going to become a successful community
No one can stop me !
I live with my parents not grandparents
I have so many friends I have so many cousin
I can be a good husband and father
I don’t need buy computer I just have to make them by myself
So I need to became successful engineer
And make so many things then take my country’s name on world’s stage
Mongolia includes in Asia not china!
And I believe it is the best part of Asia!
My name is Dolgoon and I am boy who is learning the way to succes
Thank you for attention.
Any question?

No comments:

Post a Comment