Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Touchstone Checkpoint UNIT 7-9

Exercise 1.
Marty: How did you get that black eye? Did you fall or something?
Kevin: Not exactly. I crashed into tree.
Marty: You're kidding! How did that happen?
Kevin: Well, I was riding my little brothers bicycle. And his friends was watching me and laughing at me.
Marty: Why were they laughing? What did you do?
Kevin: I did not do anything. But the bike is kind of small.
Marty: And I bet you tried to look cool, too.
Kevin: I guess. I was looking at the kids behind me. And I didn't see the tree ahead of me. When my brothers shouted, "Watch out" I turned around, but it was too late.
Marty: Oh no! Did you hurt yourself?
Kevin: Well, I did not break anything. I just felt stupid.

Exercise 2.
1. A toothbrush is in the sink.
2. Socks are in the bathroom.
3. Pajamas are in the bathroom.
3. A coat is in the bathroom.
4. A razor is in the sink.
5. A radio is in the bathroom.


Exercise 3.
Karen: Do you mind if I come in? You look busy.
Trish: No, make yourself at home. Would you mind handing me that paintbrush? The red one.
Karen: I bet.
Trish: Thanks. So, what do you think?
Karen: Um nice. I love the red one wall. Did you and your roommate do this together?
Trish: No actually. I did it all by myself. Nadia away this week.
Karen: Oh is she? I guess it was a lot of work.
Trish: Actually, no it was very easy to do.
Karen: Whose room is this? Is it yours or Nadia's?
Trish: This one is mine, and hers is on the right.
Karen: Um does Nadia like these colors?
Trish: I dont know. But I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment