Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Touchstone Checkpoint UNIT 10-12

Exercise 1.
1. Jane is shorter and skinnier than Sonia.
2. Sonia's hair is brighter and shorter than Jane's.
3. Thy both got freckles, but Jane has little freckles.
4. Sonia is wearing gold jewelry.
5. Jane's the one in the black T-shirt, and Sonia's the one in yellow shirt.
6. Sonia's the one has the spiked hair, and Jane's the one has a ponytail.

Exercise 2.
Describing faces: have freckles, has big small eyes/nose, wearing glasses.
Describing hairstyles: have ponytail, spiked hair, big hair, short hair,
Ways of communication: send text message, call back, call, e-mail.
Jobs: secretary, electrician, teacher, worker.

Exercise 3.
Greg: Greg Waters.
Kenji: Hello, Greg. This is Kenji from the office on Tokyo. I was just calling to ask... What time are you arriving tomorrow?
Greg: Well, I have my ticket here. Hold on a second, I arrive at um, 3:30.
Kenji: OK, I'll come to airport to meet you. Oh I've got a another call.
Greg: What do you call it.
Kenji: Hi sorry about that. So What i was saying? Oh yes, I'll meet you, So how will i recognize you.
Greg: Well, I'm tall, and has a blonde hair and
Kenji: sorry Greg I cant hear you. It seems we have a bad connection.
Greg: OK listen all right.
Kenji: Hi that's better. So let's see.
Greg: I was describing myself. So, um I'll be blond guy with sunglasses, and wearing a USA T-shirt.
Kenji: OK maybe I should wear a green t shirt. A thing with me name on it so you can find me?
Greg: Good idea.


Exercise 4.
1. When I get home tonight, I'm going to do my English home work and I might wash my hands, but I probably wont eat my lunch.

2. If you want help with your homework this weekend, I'll help you. I'm not busy on Saturday, but I may busy on Sunday.

3. I promise I'll buy all my classmates dinner if I win the lottery this year.
I'll also go gym, and I might exercise too.

4. If i ever become famous, I wont change.
I'll still be myself, and I wont change.

No comments:

Post a Comment