Wednesday, May 8, 2013

UNIT 4 Lesson A Ex: 1C

Can you complete the answer to the question? Then practice with a partner.

A: What are you going to do for your next birthday?

B: I think I'm going to meet my friends. But first of all I will celebrate it with my family. We are going to have a exciting family dinner at home. And how about you?

A: I'm going to take a trip to the London. Right on my birthday there is a concert which my favorite singer will sing. I'm going to see it with my friends. I think I will take a picture with my favorite singer. He is really tall and he is a good singer.

B: Oh!! That will be great. Can I go with you?

A: Certainly, I will be happy if you join with us.

B: Okay. I will come to your birthday.

A: Thank you.

B: Thank you. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment