Wednesday, May 8, 2013

UNIT 5 Lesson C EX: 3B

Take turns telling memories of growing up. Ask questions to find out more information.


A: Do you remember your childhood?

B: Yes, of course I do.

A: Tell me about your unforgettable memory.

B: So, let me remember. When I was 7 years old I got a playstation 1 on my birthday. It was so surprising moment. This was a huge development to my video games. I was excited so much. I have a picture of that right now. Here you are.

A: Oh! Is this you?

B: Yes. This is me.

A: You were so cute. You were little bit chubby.

B: Yeah, I used to be chubby, and tell me about your childhood.

A: When I was 10 I drove a car first time in my life. My father sit next to me and taught to me how to drive. This continued not much but it was the exciting moment of my life. I remember that feeling when I do new activities.

B: Oh, really good.

A: Yeap.

No comments:

Post a Comment